HMO Management can be a minefield of compliance, tenant relation and maintenance issues. There's no question that if you don't have an agent looking after your HMO for you, then you have job instead. This type of lettings is far from passive.
As property investors ourselves we understand the importance of minimizing voids, keeping the property in good condition and selecting suitable tenants.
Choosing Genie Homes ensures that your marketing is perfectly placed, that viewings are carried out with experienced, sales focused staff and that you have access to a dedicated, full time property manager who can organise and carry out maintenance with local, skilled tradesmen.
In brief, our Full Management Service includes:
• Initial property appraisal
• Marketing sales copy provided
• Accompanied viewings
• Full reference and credit checks
• Detailed, photographic Inventory/Check in
• Preparation and completion of all legal documents for the tenancy
• Rent and deposit collection
• Registration of the deposit into the DPS
• monthly itemised statements
• Periodic property Inspections
• Identifying and carrying out any maintenance needed on the property
• Tenant checkout and dealing with deposit returns/disputes